Brenham TX Home Inspector
Top Rated Home Inspector in Brenham, TX
Brenham, TX is home to the Blue Bell Creamery and all their delicious ice cream flavors. Dooley Home Inspection is rated 5 out of 5 Stars for their high quality Brenham, TX home inspection services. Owned and operated by licensed and certified home inspector Jonathan Dooley. Jonathan has years of experience in home inspections, construction, and home services and his experience is well respected in the community.
As a longtime resident of the area, Jonathan Dooley’s favorite job is doing home inspections in the rural setting of Brenham, TX and surrounding areas. Dooley Home Inspections are certified for Septic Inspections. In addition to Brenham, TX home inspections, Jonathan provides consulting services to commercial real estate and property investors. Schedule an inspection today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in a home inspection?
- Typical home inspections include an examination of major systems: Foundation, Structure, Electrical, AC, Plumbing, and Appliances. They may also include a Thermal Scan of bathrooms and under the kitchen sink.
What should I look for when hiring a home inspector in Brenham, TX?
- The first thing to look for is experience and excellent ratings, but also you should consider report turnaround time, a positive attitude, and the ability to crawl under a house and through tight attic spaces.
What are common home inspection issues in Brenham, TX?
- Issues that are common to the area include AC condensers that need to be replaced, foundation movement due to clay soil, outdated wiring, old water pipes, and cracked and lifting shingles.
How are home inspection reports delivered?
- Home inspection reports are generally delivered via email within 24 hours of the inspection. Some providers also provide a web-based portal that saves your report.
What are the most important issues to have corrected after an inspection?
- It is generally recommended that you negotiate repairs with the sellers, but you should ask for the right to retain the appropriate contractor you trust for repairs.