Columbus Texas Home Inspector
Top Rated Home Inspector in Columbus, TX
Dooley Home Inspection is rated Five out of Five Stars for their top quality home inspection services in Columbus, TX. Owned and operated by licensed and certified home inspector Jonathan Dooley. Jonathan has years of experience in construction, home inspections, and home services and his experience is well respected in the community.
As a longtime resident of the area, Jonathan Dooley knows what to look for during home inspections in the rural setting of Columbus, TX. Dooley Home Inspections are certified for Termite and Septic Inspections. Beyond Columbus, TX home inspections, he can provide consulting services to commercial real estate and property investors. Schedule an inspection today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in a home inspection?
- Examination of major systems including Foundation, Structure, Electrical, AC, Plumbing, and Appliances. They may also include a Thermal Scan of bathrooms and under the kitchen sink.
What should I look for when hiring a home inspector?
- The first thing to look for is experience, but also you should consider report turn around time, a positive attitude, and ability to crawl under house and through tight attic space.
What are common home inspection issues in Columbus, TX?
- Issues that are common to the area include old AC condenser that needs to be replaced, foundational movement due to clay soil, outdated electrical systems, old rusty galvanized water pipes, and old cracked and lifting shingles.
How are home inspection reports delivered?
- Home inspection reports are usually delivered via email within 24 hours of the inspection. Some providers also provide a web-based portal that saves your report.
What are the most important issues to have corrected after an inspection?
- It often depends on your lender, but your first priority should be major mechanical or electrical systems. The second would be anything that could be a hazard to your or your family.