Sealy Texas Home Inspector
Top Rated Home Inspector in Sealy, TX
Sealy, TX is the largest city in Austin County and sits approximately 50 miles west of Houston at the intersection of I-10 and SH 36 making it an ideal area to settle. Dooley Home Inspection is rated 5 out of 5 Stars for their top quality Sealy, TX home inspection services. Owned and operated by licensed and certified home inspector Jonathan Dooley. Jonathan has years of experience in construction, home inspections, and home services and his experience is well respected in the community.
As a longtime resident of the area, Jonathan Dooley’s specialty is home inspections in the rural setting of Sealy, TX. Dooley Home Inspections are certified for Termite and Septic Inspections. Beyond Sealy, TX home inspections, he provides consulting services to commercial real estate and property investors. Schedule an inspection today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in a home inspection?
- Examination of major systems including; Foundation, Structure, Electrical, AC, Plumbing and Appliances), and Thermal Scan of bathrooms and under kitchen sink.
What should I look for when hiring a home inspector?
- The first thing to look for is experience, but also you should consider report turn around time, a positive attitude, and the ability to crawl under a house and through tight attic spaces.
What are common home inspection issues in Sealy, TX?
- Issues that are common to the area include AC condensers that need to be replaced, foundation movement due to clay soil, outdated electrical wiring, old galvanized water pipes, and cracked and lifting shingles.
How are home inspection reports delivered?
- Home inspection reports are generally delivered via email within 24 hours of the inspection. Some providers also provide a web-based portal that saves your report.
What are the most important issues to have corrected after an inspection?
- It often depends on your lender, but your first priority should be major mechanical or electrical systems. The second would be anything that could be a hazard to you or your family.